Sunday, November 29, 2009

A Few Changes



As you may have notice, I'm in a redesign of my blog.....mainly for one reason.  I recently found out I was misdiagnosed with Celiac Disease (more to come on that on a future post).  For the past few months, I've been poked and prodded quite a few times to "confirm" my misdiagnosis, so I haven't been blogging or in my kitchen that often.  But, I need to get back into the saddle when it comes to cooking, baking, and blogging.  I'm going back to......the forgotten kitchen.

Please update your feed readers to my new site, The Forgotten Kitchen at http://theforgottenkitchen.blogspot.com








post signature

2 comments:

Jen said...

Wow misdiagnosed?!?! That totally sucks, I hope you're doing ok!

Simply...Gluten-free said...

I am curious to find out more about your misdianosis