Monday, May 25, 2009

Welcome Back...

I'm back...well, I never really left, just took a little break. It was getting a little crazy around here and I haven't had time to cook, let alone blog. Today was the first normal day in a little over a month...

The whole swine flu drama has sucked up most of my time. Working in the "hot zone" hasn't been fun. My phone at work was ringing non stop with flu updates and concerns. I ended up working late a few nights (well, more than just a few nights). Plus, we had an unrelated illness in the family that caused us to juggle our schedules. On top of this, the wee one went to visit my parents for two weeks down in Florida (he had an amazing time by the way).

Now, the swine flu seems to be waining, the unrelated illness has gone away, and the wee one is back in action in the Shaolin. Today, was the perfect day to start cooking again. That's when I found out that I was out of tapioca flour, white rice flour, sweet rice flour, and chocolate chips. So, I grilled pizza. And then, ran out of brown rice flour and corn starch. The pizzas came out amazing, but I forgot to charge my camera.

Tomorrow, I'll be okay. I promise!

post signature

1 comments:

Michelle said...

Welcome back, Kerrie!