Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Seven Things You May Not Know About Me (A Meme)

Maureen of Hold The Gluten and Healther of Celiac Family tagged me in a meme that's been going around the blogosphere. The rules are actually quite simple...Link to your original tagger and list these rules in your post. Then share seven facts about yourself in the post. Tag seven people at the end of your post and let them know they’ve been tagged. Here we go...

  1. I've been going to New York Giants games since I've been 10 yrs old. First game was Giants vs. Eagles in 1986 with my dad. Last game was the the Giants vs. Eagles Playoff game earlier this year with my sister-in-law Michelle.
  2. I'm not a fan of baseball. Living in the New York City area most of my life, you'd think I'd choose the Yankees or the Mets by now, but I haven't. And I probably won't. I come from a family of Mets fans, but married into a Yankee family.
  3. I never cooked/baked until I started eating gluten-free. My husband is an amazing cook. He even rolls out fondant like a professional. When I went gluten-free, I made it my mission to not just eat healthier, but to learn how to cook.
  4. Anytime the movie The Replacements is on the television (including TBS) I watch it.
  5. My brother and I look nothing alike. I have dark, auburn hair. He has sunny blonde hair. I have medium skin and freckles. He has fair skin. I have dark eyes - he has bright blue eyes. I look like my dad and he looks like my mom. When my parents moved when we were in college, our new neighbors thought I was my dad's child from his first marriage and my brother was my mom's kid from her first. Nice.
  6. I never have the energy to go into Manhattan. It's a hassle.
  7. Bacon should be one of the major food groups.

Now, time for some tagging....

Stacy at Guaranteed Gluten Free
Ginger at Fresh Ginger
Michelle at Taste As You Go
MT at the Bon Bon Gazette
Karen at Gluten-Free Sox Fan
Steph at The Gluten-Free Version of Me
Susanne at Susanne's Recipe Corner

post signature

1 comments:

trishtator said...

I'm loving the Diet Coke with bacon. I want one!