Saturday, March 21, 2009

Pork Tenderloin with Maple Glaze


Who doesn't like a nice pork tenderloin? Up until the other night, I didn't. Until we made this. I've never been a fan of pork or ham or pork sausage. The only pig product that I partake in - bacon. The other night my husband had a craving pork. So, I went to the web to look for a recipe...

I ended up on About.com's Southern Food Site. I found a recipe for Pork Tenderloin with Maple Glaze. Our only substitution was Old Bay Seasoning for the herb/Cajun seasoning blend. We served it with a side of cranberries. Yummy.

The worst thing about the meal? That we ate it on Thursday night. I couldn't have leftovers till today!

post signature

2 comments:

GFE--gluten free easily said...

I made this same pork tenderloin recipe and blogged about it a while back. Like you, I went to the web in search of a pork recipe. This one sounded like a winner and it was! :-)

Shirley

Kerrie aka GFShaolin said...

I think next time, I would have either a mashed sweet potato or roasted root veggies....it was such a nice Autumn dish!