Thursday, January 15, 2009

Product Review Pt.3: Cinderella Sweets/Shabati Gourmet: Ring Tings

As you know a few months ago the amazing bakers at Cinderella Sweets/Shabati Gourmet asked me to review their products. I stink. Between getting sick and the holidays, I forgot to finish my series on their top notch products (and no, they didn't pay me to praise their wares). Well, lets get back to the review...

The Ring Tings. Yes. They are the GF, CF, Corn-Free, Lactose-Free, Soy-Free, and Dairy-Free answer to those gluteny cream filled, devils food cakes made by those evil supermarket standards. We devoured them in one sitting. On top of that, I made my husband pick some up in Brooklyn the next day.

If your loved one is GF, CF, Corn Free, Soy-Free, Lactose-Free, Kosher and/or Dairy Free these are the perfect Valentine's Day gift.


post signature

1 comments:

Stacey said...

My husband loves the 7 layer cake. We also like that they have free shipping in the U.S. He can easily talk me into ordering then.