Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Foodbuzz Publisher Community Launches

You are probably looking around my site and you are asking the question..."What is Foodbuzz?" Foodbuzz is a kickass online community with content created by food bloggers and rated by foodies, offering over 20,000 pieces of new food and dining content weekly. Members can vote for their favorite pieces of content (recipes, photos, blog posts, videos, restaurant reviews) by “buzzing” them up to the top of the daily menu of submissions.

I got involved with Foodbuzz through my involvement in the Foodie Blogroll. Between reading about the various other food bloggers experiences with Foodbuzz on the Foodie Blogroll and my own buzzing, I knew that Foodbuzz was the right choice for me. And, I was right - now I'm a featured publisher on Foodbuzz.

1 comments:

Ginger Carter Miller, Ph.D. said...

Congrats! I just got accepted into the BlogHer network. I hope it's worth it.

I'm enjoying getting to "KNOW" you on Twitter and here. I am about to add you blog to my list.