Tuesday, September 30, 2008

What not to eat for dinner.


Last night, the wee one went to sleep early and Ant & I didn't know what we wanted for dinner. We'd start talking about it, then get distracted. This went on for over an hour or two. Suddenly, it was 8:30PM and no dinner. Then both of us had an idea. (Mind you, I didn't say a smart idea.) We decided to have bacon for dinner. Just bacon. Not a BLT. Not a bacon cheese burger. Just bacon.

In the end, this is what we learned:

  1. Bacon alone is not a meal;
  2. Even though bacon is tasty, eating 1/2 pound for dinner isn't natural;
  3. Consuming this much bacon is not good for sleep;
  4. If you do have bacon, and only bacon, for dinner, this will be your dessert:

But as a sidenote....I found this

3 comments:

Susanne said...

OH MY!

Well, at least you gave me and James a hysterical laugh tonight!

James asked if you had any beer with that?

Kerrie aka GFShaolin said...

nah....I was out of Redbridge...lol

Maureen "Hold The Gluten" said...

Oh. My. God. This is your FUNNIEST post yet!! You really are my long lost sister because I too would have "just bacon" for dinner. Right after plucking it from the bacon tree :)