Ant's Sit Back and Enjoy the London Broil
1 good sized London Broil
Fresh Black Pepper
1. Combine Kosher Salt, Fresh Black Pepper, Garlic Powder, Oregano, and Basil in a bowl. Yes, there isn't any amounts. You are making a dry rub and seasoning levels are up to the cook. Just make sure in whatever ratio you use you have enough.
2. Rub the above mix onto the London Broil well.
3. Drizzle the rubbed London Broil with olive oil on all sides.
4. Kick up the grill on high.
5. Once the grill is nice and hot, sear both sides of the London Broil.
6. Afer searing, shut down the burners (or at least some of them) to get a temp of 200 to 300 degrees (at max). You want your London Broil to grill via indirect heat.
This meal ROCKED. It really rocked. It was AMAZING. I'm still thinking about this meal. Yum.