Saturday, April 5, 2008

Brazilian Cheese Bread...yummy

I was on celiac.com's gluten free forum and came across this recipe for Brazilian Cheese Bread from the poster Livaad (from the Netherlands).....I made this today - and they were AWESOME. I scarfed down two sandwiches with this!

  • 1-1/3 C Tapioca Flour
  • 1-1/3 C grated cheese
  • 3 Eggs
  • 100 ml. Milk
  • 50 ml. Olive oil
  • 2 tsp.baking powder
  • 1/2 tsp. salt
  • pepper - a few shakes

  1. Mix ingredients together well.
  2. Refrigerate for at least half an hour. (The longer the better)
  3. Divide into 9 equal sized balls
  4. place on cookie sheet
  5. Bake at about 400 for 20-25 minutes.

I added basil, oregano, and garlic for a more "italian" flavor....they were yummy. I plan on making these weekly!!!!!

1 comments:

Katie said...

this looks yummy! Welcome to the gf blogging world!
:-)